Joy Pools - Conventional Concrete Tile Pools
A concrete pool is a completely customized swimming pool solution,Concrete pools can shape literal work of art & can be integrated into any form of design with the landscape,it can be of any size, shape, or depth, also has flexibility with pool design features like Vanishing edges, beach entries, tanning ledges, etc., are all just a sketch away from reality with concrete pools.Concrete Pools finishing options include ceramic tiles, Glass Tiles, Natural pebble, colored quartz, epoxy resin paints, vinyl lining and a range of other finishes.
A concrete pool uses steel-reinforced concrete to form a shell, concrete and plaster are the most common in-ground pool-building materials and were the first ones used when residential pools became popular. Concrete Pools are durable and porous, allowing the plaster-coated shell to hold water, provide stability, and to be re-plastered when needed, adding to its longevity.
Finishes with textures
Various materials can be added to pool surfaces made of concrete or plaster
- Tile, stone, and human-made textures.
- Finishes with textures like pebble aggregate or (Pebble Tec, a glass alternative Beadcrete, Wet Edge’s Primer Stone, NPT’s Jewels capes, Stones capes, and Quartz capes).
- After the rebar is positioned, the pool shell is made by spraying a finish using concrete or gahnite or Pouring M25 Concrete with right waterproofing. In most cases, a pool with modern curves should not cost any more than the same-size pool with a more traditional, angular shape.
Unobstructed Hanging Look With Embedded SF20 & SF30 Smart Filter Technology
Embedded with Smart Filter Technology
- Unobstructed hanging look, flat top and sides, smooth with terrace
- Fiberglass-make of case, durable to UV
- Built-in pump room, Pipe-less filtration.
- Highly efficient filtration of up to 5 microns
- Comes in various designs for all purposes
How it works
- Sides and bottom are lined or framed with rebar (steel rods). These can be sculpted into nearly any shape conceivable from rectangles to boomerangs to hearts and guitars
- Adding steps, ramps, and other features
- After the rebar is positioned, the pool shell is made by spraying gunite or Pouring M25 Concrete
- Fitting integrated filtration system
- Waterproofing the pool
- Laying of pool tiles
- Starting up pump, filter and chemically balancing the pool